IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is IBM’s services and consulting arm. A place where young and inspiring talents collaborate with experienced consultants in client projects. Based on deep industry understanding we enable our clients to leverage AI, mobile and other digital capabilities so that they advance and transform their businesses. In today’s fast -moving digital world our clients would like to get guidance on: What is the impact on my company? How do I need to shift my business to gain competitive advantage? How do I leverage technology most effectively to achieve my business objectives?
The Life Sciences and Healthcare team within IBM Global Business Services Switzerland is providing such services to our Life Sciences and Healthcare clients. We help to make processes more efficient, accelerate research, analyse healthcare data and ultimately help our clients to improve patients’ lives.
To support the Life Sciences and Healthcare team, we are looking for a work student (60-70%) who wants to work with our dynamic team.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Supporting our consulting project work for our Healthcare and Life Sciences clients
- Organizing client events and activities to generate eminence in the market
- Helping our consulting teams to create client proposals
- Supporting the opportunity management, bid approval and CRM process
- Creating internal and external communications
- Providing ad-hoc project management support
You will have the great opportunity to work as a team member for Global Business Services the consultant unit of IBM and gain practical experiences, knowledge and skills from the largest consulting company in the world.
Ideally you are studying in a topic related to Life Sciences & Healthcare. You are a student enrolled in a Swiss university or applied science school, completed basic studies (4 semesters) or you have a bachelor degree and you intend to continue with a master.
The required skills are:
- interest and background in technology related to healthcare and life sciences (ideally analytics, medical devices or patient management)
- good Microsoft Office user (Power point, Excel)
- good communication skills
- self-driven, independent, responsible working
- fluent in English and German, intermediate French
IBM will offer you excellent learning and training opportunities, interaction with clients with challenging responsibilities on local and international projects. Furthermore IBM offers unmatched career growth and development opportunities.
Please, don't hesitate to send your complete application documents online. We are looking forward to meeting you.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
English: fluentPreferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.