Job DescriptionIf interested please include a motivation letter in your CV file, in order to speed up the selection process and increase your opportunity to be considered for the role.The intern will support the GTS Workforce Transformation leader in the following domains: Education and continuous learning, employee engagement, career development, performance management, internal mobility.
Tasks will include:
- Optimization of the yearly learning & skills cycle with a focus on the quarterly operational learning planning: shorten the run-through time from plan to completed education by assisting in the procurement steps of the process, further automation of data collection using IBM Forms Experience Builder.
- Support in setting up and running enablement and engagement related events such as the quarterly GTS Engage!, bringing the GTS Next event to our Benelux market and further initiatives that both strengthen employee agenda and help realize our transformation agenda.
- Assist the GTS Benelux functional areas in their learning and skills challenges: planning, building skills and learning roadmaps.
- Help prepare and deliver a series of GTS employee enablement sessions around the mentioned domains, using live virtual delivery over WebEx.
- Assist in preparation of re- and upskill programs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Develop a forms based approach to collect education requests using IBM Forms Experience Builder.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Organizational Psychology with affinity for technology
- Change management
- Other studies taken into consideration:
- Applied Economics with optional Human Resources
- MA Human Resources
- IT and HR combinations
Basic development skills and algorithmic thinking.
No coding skills required.EO Statement
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.