You Can’t Beat the Experience of becoming part of a world-class Fortune 200 team; collaborating on solutions with the potential to redefine an entire industry; and discovering new ways to deliver quality and satisfaction for our customers. You might think they don’t build careers with this kind of opportunity and impact anymore. Think again.
Altria - a family of companies with more than a century and a half’s legacy of innovation and leadership – has openings for:
Consumer Marketplace Insights (CMI) Graduate Intern
Add your talents to the Marketing Research team at Altria Client Services, and help us identify, qualify and maximize data and insights that lead to smarter consumer-facing strategies across Altria’s four operating companies: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nu Mark.
Let’s Get Started.
As a Consumer Marketplace Insights (CMI) Graduate Intern with Altria, you’ll have the chance to help revolutionize an entire industry. How’s that for impact? During our 12 week, paid summer program, you’ll experience on-the-job-training, access to mentors, planned social events with other Altria interns, and educational opportunities. But even more importantly, you’ll be challenged and empowered to:
Gain greater knowledge and understanding of product performance (i.e., share, volume and pricing), wholesale and retail execution, customer segmentation, product distribution strategies, etc.This Isn’t for Just Anyone – But It Could Be Perfect for You.
- Design, execute and interpret primary and/or secondary research analyses on key strategic business issues.
- Research awareness, trial and purchase among adult tobacco consumers, consumer segmentation, or brand equity and marketing program performance.
- Analyze and model marketplace information to drive insights and aid business decision-making.
To qualify for the graduate summer intern program, student applicants must be:
- In good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA preferred), with at least 3 years of relevant work experience preferred, and must have completed at least one year toward a relevant Master’s degree (Marketing, Marketing Research, Management, Economics, Finance, or similar field)
- Intellectually curious with solid data analytics (cross-tabulation, significance testing), communication, project management skills
- Strong leaders with sound judgment, reasoning, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to respond to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Visit our careers website, www.cantbeattheexperience.com , and post your resume.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.