Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) system team support for 26 IMS (Test/Development Production) regions.
- Provide on call coverage, attend daily calls and resolve any Production (24x7 coverage) and test (normal business hours) issues reported.
- Participate in change management process and represent changes for IMS area. Coordinate the entire IMS database administrator (DBA) corporate load process, which requires the coordination of all IMS database activity between applications, DBA and systems.
- Database work includes expanding databases, reorganising databases, cleaning up databases etc.This involves moving updated tables to production.
- Provide daily monitoring of fast path and full function databased across 8 production IMS regions to ensure no client outages. Provide Disaster Recovery testing twice a year. Support the client during peak season.
Preferred Tech and Prof ExperienceEO Statement
- At least 5 years in Infrastructure Management Services(IMS) experience.
- Experience in IMS v14.
- At least 5 years experience supporting a client in a production environment.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.