Job Description: We are looking for a Sr Technology Product Manager to join our IoT Solutions team. This person will provide technical support and consulting to ensure customer enablement, integration and implementation of established T-Mobile products and services.
The Technology Product Manager will be a key member of the IoT Technology team driving all aspects of IoT focused network solutions, requirements, certification and customer onboarding. Through alignment with appropriate engineering teams, the Technology Product Manager leads business strategy, requirements communication and all validation activities to provide IoT solutions to our partners and customers. The Technology Product Manager provides technical leadership in sales presentations, product demonstrations, as well as providing answers to customer's technical inquiries. Responsibilities:Responsibilities:
- Provide expert knowledge on device and data products and services offered by T-Mobile through the Business Sales channel.
- Product Focus - Work with Engineering and Product Development to ensure reliable enterprise focused products. This includes driving product certifications through our labs as well as enabling network trials for customers, partners.
- Subject Matter Expert for teams performing device analysis and certification processes with integration to IoT product solutions.
- Review and assess product development requirements and develop feature specific test and certification plans.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Project Management, Enterprise IT, Product Marketing, Engineering and Operations teams to achieve go to market deadlines for new products.
- Assists with troubleshooting and resolving IoT device solutions roadblocks for customers.
- SME for new technologies and T-Mobile roadmap for IoT ecosystem.
- Technical Training - Customer training; Product and Network road-show/webinars; Train TMO Sales force on Wireless data products in order to sell the best solution (i.e Tech Talks).
- Sales teams updates - Network coverage/Network build-out plans Technical SME/owner for specific topic/specialty High level support and troubleshooting Interface with engineering teams to resolve network issues and increase stability Usually counted on as an escalation point of contact for Care Work with Marketing to roll out new products.
- Works with requirements teams for new feature testing scope and provide high level overview to leadership and sales support on eSIM, 5G and NB-IoT use cases supported on T-Mobile network.
- 5+ years in telecommunications, IT administration or network engineering roles with a professional track record of successful technical leadership involving network, device and application troubleshooting skills.
- 5+ years of customer facing experience, preferably interfacing with senior technical roles at large companies.
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics.
- Mandatory ability to make technical presentations at senior executive management level; ability to clearly present technical concepts in a non- technical way; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong goal attainment, organizational, time management, prioritization and people skills are essential; and ability and willingness to multi-task, manage, and work hard in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts, ideas.
- Understanding of and experience with the following:
- Wireless Network design & architecture
- LTE, NBIoT, LPWAN, 5G
- Remote access computing methods
- Layered communication protocols
- Enterprise security architectures and principles IP and ATM networks
- Wi-Fi networks and design (802.11a/b/g).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: .Net, C#, Java, Docker, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Azure ARM, PowerShell
- Passionate about learning new technologies and creating innovative solutions
- Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team
- Actively collaborates with engineers and peer teams, voluntarily shares information
- Able to quickly adapt to new or evolving technologies related to new product & services requiring validation or research
- Proactive in identifying and proposing solutions
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.