Job Description:T-Mobile Home and Entertainment is seeking an innovative and results-oriented Senior-level Software Engineer to work on our UI team creating and maintaining a device-centric user interface. You will work with a cross-functional team in an agile framework to develop industry-defining features for a growing customer base. This position is best suited for a strong technical contributor who is intimately familiar with the technologies, methodologies, and concepts the role leverages.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate daily with product managers, scrum masters, and UX designers.
- Write dynamic web applications using test-driven development techniques.
- Design application solutions to complex problems.
- Advise front-end engineers on UI implementation best practices.
Qualifications:The Ideal Candidate:
- Is disciplined and regimented, with a zealous focus on consistency.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Has experience working within agile methodologies.
- Has technical expertise with:
- ExpressJS, Rectify, VueJS, and React
- Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, and Selenium
- WebPack and Babel
- HTML / CSS
- BS degree or higher in CS, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience building web-based user interfaces.
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.