Job Description:Sr Engineer, Software - Back EndResponsibilities:Requirements:
- Graduate degree or higher in CS, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with web technologies
- 5+ years of following an Agile process
- 3+ years of experience working on backend development
- Proven ability to work and make design decisions independently
- Experience with event streaming and queuing solutions (Kafka, Storm, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with caching and other solutions to improve performance and scalability
- Understanding of software design patterns and micro-service architecture
- Experience with big data frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark) and data analytics
- Experience with social integration (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
Qualifications:The Ideal Candidate:
- Is disciplined and regimented, with a zealous focus on consistency.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Has experience working within agile methodologies.
- Has expertise with:
- Kafka, Storm, and Redis.
- Caching, performance, and scaling optimization.
- MongoDB or Cassandra
- Degree or higher in CS, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience building web APIs
Company Profile:As Americaâ€™s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: â€œTMUSâ€?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyâ€™s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.