Job Description:As a key member of the T-Mobile Social Integration team, you have the exciting opportunity to bring our brand story to life by driving Social activation strategy for T-Mobile's robust entertainment, events and sponsorships portfolio. You will be responsible for guiding program operations and creative oversight, content strategy, and integration with internal and external stakeholders. You have extensive experience activating and managing social influencer and talent relationships and a proven track record of developing integrated social campaigns that resonate with digital-native audiences.Responsibilities:Responsibilities
- Campaign Management: Guide holistic social strategy that effectively leverages T-Mobile's entertainment and talent partnerships and drives business goals.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams on campaign launches to creatively align strategy and assets.
Oversee day-to-day management of content calendar and approvals.
Lead social production on the ground at T-Mobile branded events and sponsorships.
- Measurement & Optimization: Develop macro/micro campaign analytics & optimization strategy including campaign baselines and key KPIs to meet agreed upon goals.
Lead data analysis with analytics teams to measure impact, provide key insights and provide learnings and highlights to leadership.
Convert data-driven learnings into strategic recommendations that drive program performance.
- Influencer Management: Work with key internal and agency partner(s) to integrate creators in to highly visible marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Ensure influencer fit, messaging/copy direction ladders up to the brand message and brand KPIs
Manage day-to-day campaign deliverables, including but not limited to content briefings, creative approvals, and flash reporting, with social creator agency
Educate, establish and evolve best practices across tent-pole and influencer campaigns.
- 3-5 years developing and managing social media marketing programs.
- 5-7 years marketing experience with enterprise brand or digital-savvy agency.
- Savvy and knowledgeable of social media platforms, APIs, trends and innovations.
- In-depth knowledge of social influencer best practices and strategies.
- Experience writing campaign briefs and working closely with creative agencies.
- Expertise with Social Media Management Systems and Social Listening/Analytics tools.
- Qualitative research skills, including the ability to interpret customer insights and data and translate it into actionable business results.
- Program management, ROI and analytics experience to measure the explicit and implicit results of a program.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite, analytics, and social media platforms.
- Wireless or Mobile experience or heavy knowledge of the space is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Social Sciences or related field MBA is a plus.
Minimum Qualifications At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.Minimum Qualifications: At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.