As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Sr Reporting & Analytics ManagerResponsibilities include leveraging cutting edge financial reporting solutions to implement highly effective processes and automation. Design and creation of methodologies and resources for effective reporting across the accounting spectrum, including internal management reporting and external report under US GAAP and IFRS.This independent contributor role will focus on continuous improvement of the reporting process, driving meaningful, value-add change in a Fortune 75 entity.
EducationBachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent) required License or CertificationCPA required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent);
- CPA required;
- ~8 years of progressive financial experience in public accounting Big 4 or regional firm preferred;
- Prior experience in SEC Reporting, Technical Accounting or similar role;
- Strong working knowledge or US GAAP accounting and reporting standards;
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and analytical skills;
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, WDesk and SAP BW preferred.
- Develop and implement IFRS Monthly Financial Review (MFR) package including IFRS based financial statements and footnotes, GAAP/IFRS bridges and driver based analytics.
- Build-out and streamline IFRS monthly close processes through leveraging systems and established reporting best practices. Enhance communication with DT counterparts.
- Provide subject matter expertise over Workiva to Reporting, Accounting and Modernization teams. Play key role in departmental modernization efforts by identifying opportunities to leverage Workiva to improve processes. Assist in implementation efforts and provide train to empower partners to self-serve. Work with vendor on needed functionality and break-fixes.
- Optimize MFR process by combining existing analytics with MFR deck, developing an executive view, creating and applying a uniform style guide, streamlining content, and building accounting treatment appendix.
- Participate in departmental modernization efforts to eliminate pain points of operational accounting stakeholders through automation, enhanced reporting, and shortening lead time of the financial statement close process.
- Liaise with Accounting team to embed reporting data within existing processes and facilitate push-button reporting.
- Participate in enterprise projects to ensure appropriate requirements are developed based on a solid understanding of the impacted systems and the transactional flow and ensuring regression testing is performed.
- Play a key role in ongoing process improvement areas in SEC reporting including electronic workpapers, inter/intra-report validations, cash flow statement workbooks, preparation and approval workflow, calendar set and task listing.
- Document source and dependent relationship for all information presented externally.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.