Supports the business group by providing senior-level business support, including complex budgets, compliance, contract assistance, and day-to-day management of the department business processes and quality standards to meet regulatory and Company requirements. May manage the development and implementation process of products and/or services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Responsibilities:Essential Functions
- Develops project plans and schedules and provides budget oversight for the business group. Leads kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program meetings.
- Develops and implements process controls ensuring department compliance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Creates and manages project teams and cross-functional teams supplying advanced statistical and status reporting on completed programs to major stakeholders (internal and external). Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependences.
- Brings changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices. Manages change within the programs and evaluates risks and assesses potential impacts on program delivery.
- 5+ years' experience in organizational programs, project management or related area.
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience, including cross-functional management.
- An Individual with great analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in creating executive dashboards.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of and experience with budget management, including experience with financial principles, forecasting techniques, and the ability to analyze and prepare complex budgetary statements.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Bachelors Degree. Business, Finance, Economics, Sales or related field
- Equivalent experience is acceptable.
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.