As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
The Marketing and Product Experience team plays a pivotal role in delivering the key strategic Offers, Promotions & Programs. Our dynamic and energetic team is charged with driving amazing product experiences and bringing the products to consumers in a way that excites and delights them.
- 7 years of wireless experience, consumer focused marketing program/product management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals.
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
- Previous experience working within or supporting Marketing, Retail, Care, Web channels
Previous experience working with Accounting, Finance, Reporting and other back office functions
- Own the end-to-end delivery of Marketing Offers and Promotions with excellence to ensure a timely and high-delivery.
- Communicate business vision and strategic intent to cross functional teams and ensure flawless product design and delivery while staying aligned to business, frontline and customer needs.
- Focus on ensuring the offers are brought to market are simple, intuitive user experience for employees and customers that is consistent across all channels.
- Actively monitor performance to identify potential customer experience issues/opportunities and collaborate with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and implement solutions with a sense of urgency
- Understand interdependencies & broader implications of situations
- Identify, prioritize and deliver new offer and promotional capabilities to deliver the net add goals
- Package and communicate information to leadership and key stakeholders across the organization
- Be a self-starter, lead cross functional teams in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment and effectively negotiate to gain resolution.
- Formulate recommendations that support Marketing and cross-functional goals.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.