As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
This person will be responsible for leading and managing T-Mobile's paid social strategy in close partnership with internal social and corporate communication teams and external media and creative agencies. We are looking for a strategic leader with experience in both planning and activating social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. Position works closely with senior management and will be expected to lead conversations with strong point of view that will help move the business forward.
- Minimum 7+ years media management experience within a consumer products or retail industry or equivalent experience in media planning and/or buying for an advertising agency or client social team
- Willingness to work flexible schedule to accommodate real time campaign needs outside of traditional business hours
- Familiarity with a full range of media channels and consumption habits with focus on social and programmatic strategy and activation
- Fluent in social engagement best practices preferably in service or technology/telco vertical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adjust to change and refocus based on business needs
- Experience working with cross functional teams including advertising, social, and business owners
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree. Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
Enterprise Core Competencies
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Would work with employees within Media
- Requires ability to travel 20% of the time for events, meetings, and conferences (domestic)
- Collaborates on the development of social media strategies that deliver on business objectives
- Lead the management and execution of paid social media plans, ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Manage on the ground social activation for Sports, Entertainment, and Brand in close partnership with agencies and several cross functional internal teams
- Leads agencies and partners to ensure performance standards are met
- Leverages learnings, including Marketing Mix Model and Attribution Model, to optimize media
- Guide external agency team to execute and optimize programs
- Main point of contact for social vendor relationship
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.