Job Description:T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Engineers, Software located in Bothell, WA will design and develop internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives.Responsibilities:Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Lead the setup of connectivity from external and internal service consumers via secured protocol (SSL, TLS, HTTPS).
- Design and lead moderately complex projects, often mentoring and providing guidance to team members at an Associate Developer or Developer level.
- Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Collaborate and partner with other teams including Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of systems enhancements.
Minimum Qualifications:Skill requirements:
- (1) Developing cloud native applications using Springboot and deploying in Pivotal Cloud Foundry with auto-scaling capability.
- (2) Performing enterprise integration using EMS, SOAP, and REST API.
- (3) Designing complex multi-tiered, high-availability, and fault-tolerant applications.
- (4 Designing, developing, and delivering software applications using Agile, DevOps, and CICD methodologies.
- (5) Implementing Web Security Protocols, including SSL, TLS, Certificates, HTTP, and HTTPS.
Experience and education requirements:
PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in computer engineering, information technology, computer information systems, management information systems, applied computer science, computer science, or related, and 3 years of relevant work experience.
ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, information technology, computer information systems, management information systems, applied computer science, computer science, or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Bothell, WA
- Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
- Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 112656BR.
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.