Job Description:T-Mobile Home & Entertainment is seeking an innovative and results-oriented Sr DevOps Engineer to work with our Engineering team on developing, automating, and maintaining the platform providing our next-generation cable service.Responsibilities:Primary Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain a stable, highly scalable, secure cloud infrastructure systems
- Automate the deployment of cloud services and infrastructure
- Design and maintain secure network between multiple public and private cloud providers
- Architect and implement monitoring, alerting and reporting systems
- Contribute to implementing continuous integration and testing
- Conduct research, provide recommendations, and implement new technology solutions
Qualifications:Required Skills and Experience:
- Graduate degree or higher in CS, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience managing cloud infrastructure, such as AWS, VMWare or Openstack
- 5+ years of Linux Administrator experience. Linux certificate is plus.
- 5+ years of virtualization experience, including hypervisor, storage, and networking
- Deep knowledge of web services and databases
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools like Chef and Puppet
- Able to develop using a modern scripting language such as bash, Python, Perl. High level programming languages, such as Nodejs, Ruby or C/C++, are a plus
- Knowledge of logging and monitoring tools like Logstash and Sensu
- Experience with NoSQL databases a plus, e.g. MongoDB
- Experience with Docker a plus
- Security Experience a plus
Company Profile:As Americaâ€™s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: â€œTMUSâ€?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyâ€™s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.