Job Description:The Product Analytics team is part of the Commercial Strategy team. We provide strategic solutions and insights to optimize the cost and the customer experience through digital adoption and product optimization. The Senior Business Analysis Manager role will be responsible for supporting various initiatives and performing analytics to empower data-driven decision making.
Responsibilities:Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Conduct performance optimization analysis by developing thorough understanding of robust strategic frameworks of industry, company, and customer value drivers
- Build projections/forecasts and articulate the methods, formulas and assumptions
- Provide analytical support to other team members such as business case review, data pulls and ad-hoc analysis
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options
- Measure key performance indicators and benchmarking results
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders; establish strong partnerships to obtain desired results on behalf of the team
- Construct executive level presentations to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear, concise and decision impacting manner
Functional and technical skill requirements:
- Familiar with at least one structured programming language (e.g. SQL, C, Java, etc)
- Expert excel and power point userÍ¾ experience with statistical computing software such as SAS, R, or SPSS
- Knowledgeable about wireless industry a plus
Experience and education requirements:
- Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or other quantitative, analytical discipline
- 5+ years of related work or academic experience focused on financial modeling, business analytics, business strategy, engineering, operations research, math and/or related fields
*LI-B2B-KW1Minimum Qualifications:â€ At least 18 years of age.â€ Legally authorized to work in the United States.â€ High School Diploma or GED.â€ Pre-employment background screen.Company Profile:As Americaâ€™s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: â€œTMUSâ€?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyâ€™s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.