Job Description:The Sr. Business Analysis Manager, Portfolio Profitability & Unit Economics will partner with stakeholders across the company to steer marketing decisions and ensure that investments are aligned with enterprise value creation. They will be responsible for defining the inputs and approaches used to calculate Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), and implement these methodologies across brands and channels to ensure accurate and comparable measurement. This person will produce and distribute a monthly publication that tracks the profitability of the portfolio and surface insights into how marketing and promotional actions impact economic outcomes.
The role favors extremely analytical individuals who thrive on heads-down analysis, modeling results and deriving conclusions that shape decisions made by our senior leadership. The role requires strong partnerships and the ability to influence peers and leadership, all while maintaining an intimate understanding of the details. The role also requires the ability to think critically and innovatively and a willingness to challenge the status quo in any setting.
Hiring at the Sr Business Analysis Manager or Business Analysis Manager levelResponsibilities:Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Build and maintain a customer-level model capable of delivering full vertical and horizontal cash flow estimates and discounted lifetime valuations
- Drive economic-based performance transparency across channels, brands, and products
- Develop and improve methodologies for measuring and estimating customer churn & survival rates, expected tenure, bad debt rates, etc.
- Conduct ad hoc post mortem analysis on the economic performance of recent promotional rate plans, product discounts and product launches
- Provide custom valuation estimates to business owners to support business cases, improving investment efficacy and ROI
- Produce a monthly publication to monitor trends in value creation, customer churn and product migration and communicate insights & potential trade-offs to senior leadership
- Become an expert on T-Mobileâ€™s database infrastructure and leverage that expertise to improve report automation and model accuracy
- Bachelor Degree or Higher with a quantitative focus (Economics, Statistics, Math, Engineering, Etc.)
- 7+ years of related work experience focused on business analytics, statistical modeling, financial modeling, business strategy, and/or related fields
- Strong knowledge of SQL (Teradata, SQL Server)
- Experience with SAS, R, SPSS or similar statistical software packages a plus
*LI-B2B-KW1Minimum Qualifications:â€ At least 18 years of age.â€ Legally authorized to work in the United States.â€ High School Diploma or GED.â€ Pre-employment background screen.Company Profile:As Americaâ€™s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: â€œTMUSâ€?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyâ€™s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.