Job Description:Performs dedicated secretarial and administrative duties for a Senior Vice President. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Requires knowledge of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate an executive's intent to other managers. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. Work under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers. Event planning experience is required. This role would also provide general administrative support to the SVP's direct reports.
Responsibilities:Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Support senior leader by performing advanced-level administrative work of complex nature including planning, coordinating, organizing and producing work that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Manage executive's schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties. Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information on behalf of executive.
- May communicate on behalf of executive, must be able to determine most appropriate method of communication by assessing situation and applying judgement.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate large team business meetings events.
- A working knowledge of corporate policy is also required.
- 7+ years supporting executive leaders, may assist less experienced peers
- Expert ability to prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple projects simultaneously according to importance of projects or tasks assigned.
- Expert level of understanding regarding current office practices, policies, procedures, and services of department
- Expert level ability to interact and communicate effectively, tactfully and respectfully with others in all possible situations
- Expert level ability to provide support in the coordination of large projects.
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.