Sr Assistant, Executive
Perform dedicated secretarial and administrative duties for two Technology Vice Presidents. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Require knowledge of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate an executive's intent to other managers. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. Work under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Support senior leaders by performing advanced-level administrative work of complex nature including planning, coordinating, organizing and producing work that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Management of calendars for multiple VP's, including conflicts, priorities, recurring meeting rationalization, management of the daily and weekly schedules.
- Anticipate needs of key customers, and the ability to understand the organization, and who our key customers are, and how to best help them in working with the supported VP's.
- Coordinate travel for both VP along with team travel when necessary.
- Responsible or expense reports, contractor labor approvals, and managing purchase orders and contracts that need to be signed. Help to manage to the deadlines for signatures and maintain schedules.
- Coordinate meetings, All hands, including leadership off sites, speaking engagements, executive planning meetings, and external presentations.
- Special Projects handling, examples are Org charts, handling confidential and non-routine information with sensitivity
- Coordinate presentations, developed visuals, (includes formatting materials for presentations using PowerPoint, Word and Excel), disseminated information, developed agendas, and prepared notes of meetings
- Execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Manage executive's schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties. Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information on behalf of executive.
- May communicate on behalf of executive, must be able to determine most appropriate method of communication by assessing situation and applying judgement.
- 7+ years supporting executive leaders, may assist less experienced peers
- Expert ability to prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple projects simultaneously according to importance of projects or tasks assigned.
- Expert level of understanding regarding current office practices, policies, procedures, and services of department
- Expert level ability to interact and communicate effectively, tactfully and respectfully with others in all possible situations
- Expert level ability to provide support in the coordination of large projects.
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Associates Degree
- Equivalent experience of eight to ten or more years experience.
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.