As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
The Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain Planning & Application Support role will be involved in the following areas:
Innovation and Leadership
? Provide guidance, leadership, and expertise to team members
? Proficient at identifying sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
Technology and System
? Builds and maintains templates and scripts to automate and deploy code and configuration changes.
? Works with management to quickly manage and resolve complex issues and outages.
? Performs system monitoring, verifying availability of all hardware, systems, reviewing system and application logs and verifying the completion of scheduled jobs.
? Monitors system performance while maintaining the parameters and thresholds
- Thorough business process knowledge and working experience in Supply Chain planning systems (ex: APO, IBP, JDA)
- Working understanding of testing, quality and change management methodologies.
- Ability to work directly with development teams to provide operational requirements to proposed solutions
- Strong experience in troubleshooting customer related issues and managing customer relationships required
- Working understanding of software development principles and methodologies
- Ability to articulate technical situations to a non-technical audience as needed.
- Experience in Service Level Management and Service Engineering areas
- Proficient at resolving day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely resolution. Duties include resolving and tracking user issues; Coordinating the activities of designing, specifying, testing and documenting program modifications for defects.
- Responsible for business relationship management, collaborating with vendor resources, reporting and analysis
- Creates and maintains operational requirements and standards for Supply Chain Planning applications.
- Proficient at performing system monitoring, verifying availability of all hardware, systems, reviewing system and application logs and verifying the completion of scheduled jobs and creating, maintaining and updating operational documentation.
- Proficient at ensuring users have correct security rights and performing security audits.
- Partner with business teams to execute on the customer service strategy at T-Mobile.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for systems. Assist in determining the impact of operational issues and provide input into their resolution. Communicate changes and potential risks.
- Build and maintain strategic vendor partner relationships and manage performance.
- Proficient at identifying sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Supply Chain Planning, Business Process knowledge and Operations using Incident Management, ITIL framework/ processes and Problem Management.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in systems, databases and application support required
- ITIL Certification preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, management information systems or a related field or 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Master's degree preferred, but not required
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.