As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Sr Analyst, Credit & CollectionsThe Senior Analyst, Credit (SCA) will manage a portfolio(s) of accounts, focusing on risk/loss mitigation and prevention, channel preservation, and strategic business/channel growth. The SCA will support enterprise and departmental objectives by procuring and analyzing financial, operational, and credit data from which decisions pertaining to business strategy will be derived. The SCA must leverage a high level of business acumen, critical thinking and analysis, deep partner knowledge/understanding, as well as TMUS market(s) strategy to ensure that risk/loss is mitigated while points of distribution and revenue potential are maximized. The SCA will analyze at risk dealers for the purpose of structuring deferred debt, recovery strategy, exit strategy, and bankruptcy strategy as needed.
The SCA will take a leadership position while working through difficult and complex issues with both dealers and internal partners and in this regard, serve as an escalation point on challenging issues. Through relationship building, the SCA must foster alliances and offer business expertise to a broad base including sales, legal, and channel development.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required. MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 4 5 years experience in credit/financial analyst role
- Ability to thoroughly analyze financial documents, test/validate veracity, utilize data to drive business decisions while taking into account and accommodating for consequences and ramifications thereof.
- Knowledge of business and consumer credit, business and credit law, some due process and contract law, as well as bankruptcy.
- Ability to develop tools, methodology, and financial models to improve analytics. Can communicate, with ease, sensitivity, and directness as necessary, findings of analysis and impact to business
- Can make recommendations as to methodologies/ practices to improve security position; experience negotiating contract terms preferred
- Experience preparing for and conducting an onsite audit preferred
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Perform in depth credit and financial analysis utilizing data from multiple sources. Utilize data to support channel viability, develop workout plans specific to channel and market, develop strategies that will impact company initiatives in a material manner, and maintain overall portfolio stability.
- Review/analyze existing contracts for optimum securitization, operational efficiencies/capabilities, appropriate rights and remedies.
- Develop relationships internal and external to TMO to enhance cross functional effectiveness. Negotiate, coach, advise, and lead with ease in challenging situations.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.