IBM CIO area has an open position for a software developer to help build high value solutions using latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-art software.
We are looking for experienced passionate Developers who are skilled and experienced in developing innovative applications for complex business environments.
*** All positions are eligible for people with disabilities or rehabilitated *** Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Graduated in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience with IBM Cloud, Docker, Kubernets and Websphere Liberty
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Java and JavaSpring
- Experience working with databases such as DB2, DashDB, Mongo, Cloudant, etc
- Knowledge in software engineering practices including agile techniques
- Knowledge in system building/debugging/testing & DevOps Techniques
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise based source control systems Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Agile Project Management
- English: intermediate/ advancedEO Statement
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.