The School of Nursing is in need of a pre-licensure full-time faculty who will teach almost exclusively in a clinical setting with a specialty in Medical-Surgical/Critical Care. The University has an institution-wide commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to build a welcoming and supportive campus environment, and acknowledge that diversity is an educational imperative to achieve excellence.
• Masters in Nursing or a related field (required)
• Demonstrated current competence in clinical area
• Effective leadership and communication skills
• Past experience in clinical teaching preferred
• Registered Nurse or eligible for licensure in California