The Site Supervisor, under the direction of the Regional Manager, provides visible line supervision for care center, accounting unit and/or site operations.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education: High School Diploma. AA degree preferred.Experience: Prior supervisory experience required. Knowledge: Preferred knowledge of computerized practice management systems and electronic health records. Special Skills/Equipment:Ability to organize and set priorities to ensure that objectives are met in a timely manner.Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with physicians and care center staff. Ability to oversee day to day care center, accounting unit and/or site operations.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Demonstrated computer experience - Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Understands Sutter Difference princiapals/pillars, communicates these principals to staff and clinicians, and implements process improvement initiatives.
- Executes processes and plans in line with dashboard targets.
- Consistently and effectively implements and monitors policies, workflows, and training.
- Demonstrates appropriate judgment regarding daily operating issues of a specific care center
- Supports, participates and manages the implementation of new system initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining IMQ Accreditation Standards. Conducts and documents the monthly IMQ Accreditation Site Survey as well as the monthly Hazard Survey and ensures all logs are up to date.
- Monitors, communicates and implements action plans as needed based on results of employee, clinician and patient satisfaction surveys.
- Oversees the operational day to day activities at care centers, accounting units and/or sites to maximize productivity and cost effectiveness within a high quality medical delivery system.
- Responds to patient, clinician and family requests; investigates/documents complaints.
- Coordinates resolution of staff issues including major discipline with the Regional Administrative Director and the Human Resources Department.
- Monitors time sheets and overtime management. Reviews for accuracy and approves.