Imagine an internship where you can contribute innovative ideas and make a real impact in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment. You can have this when you join Altria! Altria is committed to providing an inclusive culture where unique perspectives are valued and appreciated. Come discover for yourself why you Can’t Beat the Experience!
Altria - a family of companies with more than a century and a half’s legacy of innovation and leadership – has openings for:
Procurement Undergraduate Intern
Add your talents to the Procurement team at Altria Client Services, and help us continue to develop the sophisticated supply chain network and solutions that deliver consistent, reliable quality across Altria’s four operating companies: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nu Mark.
Let’s Get Started.
As a Procurement Intern with Altria, you’ll have the chance to help revolutionize an entire industry. How’s that for impact? During our 12 week, paid summer program, you’ll experience on-the-job-training, access to mentors, planned social events with other Altria interns, and educational opportunities. But even more importantly, you’ll be challenged and empowered to:
- Support development of supply chain management tools with an eye on minimizing cost and risk while maximizing supplier capabilities
- Conduct process improvement and total cost analyses and prepare budget variance analysis on expenditures
- Work on projects relevant to current business opportunities, with the opportunity to present work to Senior Management
Note: Some travel may be required. This Isn’t for Just Anyone – But It Could Be Perfect for You.
To qualify for the summer intern program, student applicants must be:
- Rising seniors at the time of the internship in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA preferred)
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate degree program (Business, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Accounting, International Business, or Economics)
- Strong communicators with strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills and demonstrated leadership initiative
- Exceptional at planning time and resources efficiently
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.