Job Description:The Senior Director, Sales and Agency Partnerships reports directly to Nate Brooling VP, Integrated Media Sales and Strategy.
T-Mobile is changing the way people buy wireless by offering a more customer focused and simplified experience. We are evolving into a data driven, customer obsessed company with the goal of becoming famous for the customer experience.
This leader will play a key role in the newly formed Data & Advertising Business. D&AB's mission is to develop, launch, and operate new businesses that leverage T-Mobile network data, retail, and platform assets to generate meaningful, incremental revenue streams.
The Data and Advertising Business's scope and activities include incubating and growing new businesses such as Advertising, Identity, Fraud, Security, Business Insights, Search, and Offers. These new businesses integrate with and expand beyond TMUS' core business, architecting and executing strategic partnerships and platform capabilities to drive growth and business diversification, developing and leveraging relationships with internal and external parties to source and monetize new and disruptive businesses and platforms. Responsibilities:
- Initiate, lead and negotiate key strategic commercial partnerships with large Advertisers and Agencies.
- Contribute to T-Mobile's goal of driving revenue and brand fame through innovative mobile partnerships.
- Collaborate with key VP+ stakeholders inside and outside of the organization to identify and drive critical business opportunities.
- Lead and manage a team of Sales Executives in the newly formed Sales business unit.
- Develop and lead key partnerships with large advertiser, agency and social executives driving business strategy and execution with tens of Millions in revenue impact; responsible for managing a P&L.
- Responsible for growing and exceeding sales targets.
- Develop strong strategic plans and solutions that drive revenue for all parties.
- Demonstrate cross-functional leadership by working collaboratively with business leadership, product and engineering, and internal/external partners to align all parties and create and deliver the strategic vision.
- Manage all aspects of select ongoing sales partnerships ensuring value is created for both parties.
- Responsible for representing TMO at industry events, panels, interviews etc.
- Leverage data to drive strategy and performance metrics.
- Seasoned executive leadership and partner development, driving revenue and business growth with large advertisers and agencies
- Industry thought leader Superb external speaker, representing the industry
- Experience working with or at an Agency and demonstrated ability to navigate their ever-changing environment
- Executive presence and maturity to challenge thinking and present ideas at the C-level
- Strong track record of cultivating and developing business and partnerships that create value for the business
- Distinctive story teller and problem solver with data
- Exceptional strategic thinker with the ability to frame an idea into a solid business plan, lead cross-functionally and navigate internally
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, results driven Sales executive with a bias for action
- An inspirational leader who has the ability to build a strong network across an organization that is experiencing rapid growth
- Strategically-minded, contributes to the development of a coherent overarching strategic vision for the company
- Smart and innovative; thinks outside the box
- Decisive leader who is able to move business forward quickly while balancing time, cost and quality
- Ability to convey a clear course and sense of direction and understand the external/internal environment
- Ability to gather and drive requirements, and conceptually transfer requirements into solutions that drive revenue growth
- Customer-obsessed; takes into account the impact on customers with every business decision
- Strong decision-making skills, utilizing data to inform decisions and identify financial impact
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.