As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDeveloper, Software
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Thorough conceptual and hands-on knowledge of various Architectural patterns as it relates to complex iOS and progressive web apps.
- 2-3 years of strong object oriented application development experience
- 2+ years of complex iOS mobile application development experience
- Strong understanding of Objective-C and/or Swift
- Solid grasp of iOS networking and REST Web Services
- Familiarity with iOS provisioning, and App Store deployment
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Familiarity with agile development methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- iOS app development using: Objective-C/Swift
- Perform detail technical design and implementation of complex iOS applications
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements to implementation large customer facing products, starting from design through implementation.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer facing new products, platforms and features.
- Experience with managing a distributed delivery team that may contain an offshore component
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.