Come join Altria Ventures! We are currently seeking a high-performing Senior Business Strategy Analyst to join our Corporate Strategy & Business Development organization in Richmond, VA. The Senior Business Strategy Analyst will be a key member of our Altria Ventures team responsible for scouting, sourcing and investing in companies with innovative technologies that can accelerate Altria and its Operating Companies strategies. Specific accountabilities include:
- Experience in connecting data and information from multiple sources to derive insights.
- Research, identify and assist in the evaluation of the investments of potential solutions that address opportunities both in the moment and down the road.
- Assist with deal execution process from due diligence through transaction completion
- Assist in preparation of presentations and recommendations for senior management and board meetings
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify emerging and disruptive technologies with potential to impact Altria’s companies
Desired skills/qualifications include:
- 3+ years of experience in consumer products, consulting, digital, technology, and/or venture capital
- Problem solving and decision making skills that incorporate a systematic approach to data analysis.
- Project management skills to lead cross-functional structure, governance, timelines, and collaboration to seek partners perspectives and expertise
- Strong communication skills and ability to present to all levels of management
- Self-starter who takes action on opportunities
- Working knowledge of corporate development, M&A valuation techniques, and deal negotiations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally <15% of the time
Learn how Altria Ventures creates opportunities from our partner to grow their business.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.