Imagine a position with a Fortune 200 company where you can contribute innovative ideas and make a real impact in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment. You can have this when you join Altria! Altria is committed to providing an inclusive culture where unique perspectives are valued and appreciated. Come discover for yourself why you Can’t Beat the Experience!
We are currently looking for: Territory Sales Manager - Collierville, TN.
Real Challenge. Real Impact. Real Rewards.
As a Territory Sales Manager with Altria Group Distribution Company, you’ll have the chance to help influence an entire industry. How’s that for impact? The talented, diverse leaders we seek will be responsible for managing an assigned sales territory (averaging $15 million in annual sales, comprised of approximately 130 established retail accounts). After our in-depth and hands-on sales training process, you’ll be challenged and empowered to:
Your Best Can Make Us Even Better. Successful candidates should be proficient at:
- Manage sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
- Responsibly sell company initiatives to retail partners including: promotions, new brands, inventory management and pricing strategies
- Consult, advise and engage with retail partners on category management and business analytics to help improve the performance of their business
- Develop and utilize systems to track, measure and analyze progress against key sales initiatives and other business metrics
Add your talents to Altria Group Distribution Company and help us continue our rich tradition of success built on the strength of our iconic brands, state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facilities, and passionate, committed employees. Discover a whole new level of possibilities, driving growth across Altria’s four operating companies: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nu Mark. At Altria, we are committed to true innovation, process simplification, diversity and inclusion, and rewarding our employees with strong benefits such as:
- Understanding and maximizing your impact to the business
- Analyzing data to plan and sell against opportunities
- Communicating effectively to influence others
- Consistently producing innovative, quality results
- Utilizing time and resources to maintain effectiveness
- Collaborating well in a team environment and developing client relationships
To learn more about our company, our dynamic culture and to hear about our employees’ experiences, please visit our careers website at www.cantbeattheexperience.com.
- Competitive salary with annual incentive compensation target
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, spouses or domestic partners and eligible dependents
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan that includes options for personal contributions and company match as well as additional company contributions
- Company Vehicle for business and personal use (currently Chevy Traverse)
- Work life balance options, including potential flexible work hours
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation, 14 paid holidays and vacation purchase option
- Up to 6 weeks at 100% pay to care for a new child. This benefit is in addition to Short-Term Disability benefits, if applicable.
- Educational Refund Program
- Business laptop and reimbursement programs for cell phone and internet
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.