IBM Global Services Delivery Center employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a “Centre of Excellence” in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
Managed Security Services is a pioneer and world leader in software and services that protect corporate and personal information from an ever-changing spectrum of online threats and misuse. MSS core operations are performed in Security Operations Centers (SOC) located in 8 locations around the Globe. SOC Poland is 2nd largest center covering globally all MSS operations. IBM Managed Security Services web page link
This role is responsible for managing Security projects, to deliver a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract. The majority of projects will be in delivering security project to the key client and its business customers in Norway and Sweden. Often security projects will delivered as part of larger cloud and data centre services. They have overall performance responsibility for managing and maximising revenue and GP, through effective change control, cost reduction and opportunity identification. The PM could be responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.The PM will be able to demonstrate ownership of contracts and effective management of all engagements by :
- Establishing the appropriate client governance.
- Demonstrating mitigation and resolution of risks and issues through consistent and effective use of the Security Services Risk Management processes and tools (RPM), ensuring information reviewed regularly and kept up to date
- Anticipate and act early to avoid troubled contracts.
- Ensuring that projects follow WWPMM and are Audit and Business Controls compliant.
- Ensuring the contract information in BOB is correct and Day Zero and Monthly
- Work for the best Managed Security Service Company in Europe (SC Magazine award 2017 and 2018)
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
Find more about IBM Security Jobs:http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/security Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 4-5 years experience of leading and delivering projects
- Full life cycle experience of engagement leadership, strong pre-sales capability,
- Strong Communication / Leadership skills
- Excellent English language skills.
- Strong stakeholder capability - able to operate at all levels with the client and IBM
- Strong Commercial Management capability
- Required to drive strong customer satisfaction within the accounts being delivered to strengthen the Security performance
- Pro-actively drive base growth from within the account to strengthen Security’s performance
- PMI Certification
- SCRUM certification and experience with agile project methodologies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.