IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers.
With consultants and professional staff in 174 countries around the world, IBM Global Business Services is the world's largest consulting services organization. We provide clients with business process and industry expertise, a deep understanding of technology solutions that address specific industry issues and the ability to design, build and run those solutions This is your opportunity to join the world’s leading SAP integrator and transform some of the most influential and creative organizations.
IBM providies innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP customers and have a balanced portfolio of SAP Ariba Implementation Projects and Programmes in combination with SAP S/4HANA solution.
We are looking for SAP Ariba Procurement Project Manager & Subject Matter Consultant specialising in Procurement Source to Pay SAP Ariba projects & SAP ERP Procurement. You will be certified in SAP Ariba, have at least 8 years implementing SAP Procurement solutions, 3 of them with SAP Ariba: requirements assessment, design workshops, configuration, master data and integrations with SAP ERP, testing, training) and will be also supporting proposal development. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of SAP Ariba delivery and proposal development.
You will be responsible for:
• Advising on best practice SAP Ariba Source to Pay solution processes, evaluating also business requirements to fit to SAP Ariba best practices
• Designing, architecting, configuring, implementing SAP Ariba S2P solutions
• Proposal development: solution approach, plan, resources
You will leverage your expertise and leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery, proposal development and client success. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in SAP Ariba Procurement, ideally in a consulting environment.
- At least 3 full end-to end SAP Ariba project lifecycles in the last 5 years, and 2 full end-to end SAP MM/SRM projects
- Functional experience of the next generation of SAP Ariba solutions and integration with SAP ERP-S/4
- Ability to understand the business requirements and manage the conversion of them into best practice Procurement designs, configuration / Functional – Specifications while maintaining the integrity of the overall application design.
- Knowledge of overall Procurement data design. Able to architect a Procurement solution covering the end to end integration of SAP Ariba with other applications and devices.
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Strong problem solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.