Job DescriptionIBM is the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
We have an opportunity for a Sales Operations professional to join the IBM Security Software team in Melbourne.What will I be doing?
What skills will I need?
- Assist with planning and execution of day to day sales operations and business controls activities (including forecasting, sales program management etc)
- Support activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction
- Ensure accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis is provided to business leaders
Sign me up!If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
As abovePreferred Tech and Prof Experience
As aboveEO Statement
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.