Associate Analyst Product Integrity
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Associate Analyst Product Integrity to join our Product Integrity department in Richmond, VA. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the toxicological and regulatory reporting process for materials, processes and products (Product Process Change Management) for the Altria family of companies based upon established guidelines, precedent and current toxicological assessment of internal and external scientific data.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Managing and processing a broad spectrum of requests for toxicological and regulatory reporting evaluation of materials, processes, and products from a variety of internal stakeholders.
• Synthesizing science and regulatory information to present recommendations based on precedent.
• Maintaining and managing the appropriate documentation for toxicological and regulatory reporting evaluations to be compliant with Quality Systems and Records Management policies.
• Providing support to category managers, toxicologists, and regulatory affairs professionals to compile, document and manage information flow between toxicology groups and regulatory reporting and Procurement, Product Development, Operating Companies and Quality Compliance groups.
• Compiling, documenting and managing information flow between all departments involved in preparing Substantial Equivalence and Premarket Tobacco Applications.
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Candidates with no degree, should have four plus years’ experience working in a corporate environment managing multiple priorities
• Experience in a regulated environment with confidential /trade secret date preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and databases required, TrackWise preferred
• Strong planning and project management skills
• Highly developed computer skills
• Self-motivated; high initiative, flexible
• Excellent attention to detail, experience with quality control
• Ability to develop presentation materials and present within Toxicology group sub-team
• Must be able to perform duties within a general office environment.
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that owns the premier tobacco companies in the United States including Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton and Nu Mark. The companies’ brands include Marlboro, Copenhagen, Skoal, Black & Mild, MarkTen and VERVE. Altria also owns Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, one of the country’s top premium wine producers, and Philip Morris Capital Corporation, an investment company. Altria’s mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products.
Altria Client Services’ role is to help Altria Group and its operating companies responsibly meet their business goals by providing the high quality services they require in a financially disciplined way.
At Altria Client Services, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our deferred profit sharing programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.