As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Reporting & Analytics Managers located in Bellevue, WA will be responsible for supporting the Financial Services business by providing financial, regulatory, and operation reporting solutions.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related. MBA or Master's degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical concepts in verbal or written format
- Able to write complex SQL using a variety of User Interfaces (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Teradata SQL Assistant, SAS Enterprise Guide, TOAD for Oracle)
- Able to build SAS programs/scripts to extract and process data from OLTP/OLAP database systems.
- Processing and analyzing large volume data through reporting tools Crystal Report, Business Object, Microsoft SSRS, and data visualization tools including Tableau or PowerBI.
- Proficient in understanding the application design, configuration / module setup and documentation of functional documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Strengths in building large networks of internal contacts and leveraging positive working relationships to achieve business goals
- Design and develop reporting solutions that meet user requirements, and act as a liaison between internal finance business partners and IT resources.
- Ensure data quality and system integrity of the financial services systems and products in a SOX controlled and regularly validated environment from the initial transaction through the reporting systems.
- Work with leadership teams across the enterprise, including Marketing, Credit, Finance, Treasury, and Accounting, to provide key reporting solutions to drive enterprise financial results.
- Lead and engage in hands-on data exploration and critical validation of source systems
- Provide subject matter expertise on Finance Company systems and processes.
- Grasp and communicate big-picture enterprise-wide issues to team.
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners. Act as the point of contact for operational questions or concerns
- Work with business partners to drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes and products
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.