Associate Manager Market Research Operations
We are currently seeking an Associate Manager, Market Research Operations to join our Consumer Insights and Engagement team in Richmond, VA.
The talented leader will work with the director of operations and colleagues to build the data sources and tools to enable activation of the Company’s strategic initiatives. In this role, you will:
• Lead the project management for a strategic initiative that links various data sources to enable personalized engagements with Adult Tobacco Consumers
• Lead the data quality control process for retail marketplace information
• Consult with internal clients to understand business needs and develop high impact, outcome-driven data architecture, access and visualization tools
• Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and simplification
• Maintain strong relationships with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure superior service and qualityWe are seeking a results driven team player with expertise in information management and project management. Other qualifications include:
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in marketplace data and analytics on client or supplier side
• Hands-on experience with data architecture and data querying tools
• Managing and working independently on multiple projects and priorities in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills and the capability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, the creativity to find and try new solutions with a strong sense of urgency and curiosity
• Graduate degree is strongly preferred
We are a Fortune 200 company, proud to call Richmond, Virginia our home. Our companies – which have been the undisputed market leaders in the U.S. tobacco industry for decades – include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, the maker of Marlboro cigarettes, and U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, the maker of Copenhagen and Skoal. We also own John Middleton, manufacturer of Black & Mild cigars, Nat Sherman, a super-premium cigarette and cigar business and Nu Mark, an innovation company which makes e-vapor products like Mark Ten. We complement our total tobacco platform with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of Chateau Ste. Michelle, and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev – the world's largest brewer.
Altria Client Services’ role is to help Altria Group and its operating companies responsibly meet their business goals by providing the high quality services they require in a financially disciplined way. At Altria Client Services, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our deferred profit sharing and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.