Job DescriptionAbout IBM:For over a century IBM has been a company of inventors and innovators. And we have never stopped. We power the most meaningful industries on the planet—from the biggest banks to telecom to scientific research. The future isn't just about modernization - it is about re-thinking business models to build new approaches that are open, intelligent and agile. More and more clients are engaging IBM on their journey to the cloud, and deploying IBM Cloud, Watson AI, analytics, blockchain, IoT and security solutions.At IBM you will experience a culture of openness, of continuous learning and a commitment to improvement. Careers are made from experiences - and we promise you experiences that will diverse, unlimited and far-reaching.Join us to help craft superior customer experiences by helping organizations deploy a robust digital agenda.Do your best work ever.Business Unit Introduction:IBM Global Market develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM's unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM's focus on business values, the company's global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client's organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.Who you are: IBM has developed specific industry solutions for key asset-intensive industries. IBM® Maximo® -the world’s leading enterprise asset management solution - provides our customers a comprehensive solution for managing physical assets on a common platform. Customers can choose from several implementation methods on premises or in the cloud with two Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) options to their business requirements. Integrating Maximo asset management with IBM Watson IoT allows organizations to improve their performance outcomes while managing full asset portfolio through a single solution.As the Regional Sales Manager for IBM Maximo solutions you will be responsible for revenue goals for our Watson IOT portfolio with a focus on sales of Maximo, our leading EAM software. You will independently lead a territory, focussing on building demands in this space.What you will do:
How we’ll help you grow:
- Consultative Sales for Maximo solutions with customers
- Lead solutioning efforts and sales presentations
- Leading RFQ/RFI responses.
- Develop deep relationships with Business Partners & the Eco-System for supporting sales of Maximo solutions
- Build CXO connects with existing & new customers while maintaining high levels of customers happiness
- Work in a highly matrixed environment with good social and teaming skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leaders love to mentor
- You can work in many different areas to determine really excites you.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proven Industrial Experience in Physical Asset Maintenance industry (including change management).
- Experience in industries such Energy & Utilities, Aerospace & Defense, Automobiles, Electric Power, Oil & Gas etc.
- Excellent listening & presentation skills
EO Statement IBM is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. EO Statement
- Experience on Maximo, or any ERP (SAP etc) or other EAM solutions -
- Consultative selling experience in asset heavy industries
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.