PRACTICE AREA MISSION:
The 4A’s Talent, Engagement and Inclusion team has a long history of discovering, developing and delivering best in class diverse talent to the industry through pipeline programs, scholarships, grants and training from high school to professional level for all stages of one’s career. We are proud of the talent pipeline programs and want someone to join who is equally as passionate as we evolve these programs for the future.
Building on the strong legacy of the 4A’s talent pipeline programs, the purpose of this role is to help the 4A’s evolve into providing holistic solutions that impact the industry’s workforce and agency culture.
- Coordinate fundraising activities that support scholarships and industry immersion programs for students and teachers
- Assist with the development of materials in outreach for fundraising efforts
- Track fundraising donations and ensure thank you/IRS letters issued
- Proactively seek new partnerships and fundraising opportunities
- Ensure allocation of scholarships and grants to colleges and/or recipients
- Communicate with schools, agencies and other organizations in regards to all scholarship matters
- Communicate with external partners regarding roles, expectations and logistics
- Craft communication and materials to ensure the best possible experience, across all touch points for agency professionals, teachers and students
- Partner with, and leverage, the appropriate 4A’s teams to develop effective outreach, marketing and communications plans, to ensure maximum visibility
- Tracking of accounts payable and receivable
- Database management maintenance
- Maintain effective and proactive communication between all project/program participants to ensure all expectations are understood, managed and executed in a timely manner
- Develop project management and/or status sheets for managing all projects and events
- Update content on websites
- Track engagement by both schools and by agencies for use in DOE certification and/or acknowledgement
- Outreach and scheduling of speakers for classroom projects and school-wide events as needed
- Schedule and track attendance of mentors
- Review pre/post of mentor and student evaluation forms
- Coordinate schedules and work spaces for high school internships
- Track evaluation with managers, mentors, and teachers to culminate each student’s internship experience
- Alumni and scholar database inventory: this involves heavy research, organization, and details regarding who and where our alumni and scholars are in the world.
- Invoicing: host agency admin fee, partnerships, alumnifire subscriptions, etc.
- Compile target list for potential host agencies
- Confirm and coordinate MAIP labs across the country
- Project manage all Virtual Spring Training sessions
- Identify potential financial partners for the MAIP fellowship and alumni community (agencies, brands, and other orgs)
- Project Manage all NYC-based MAIP events (Orientation, Summit, Greenhouse, FoT, Labs, Open House, and anything else that comes up)
- Create post-event/project evaluations and compile insights from those evaluations
- Collaborate with the school’s administration to outline and manage delivery of tasks encompassing engagement and learning experiences at schools or industry events
- Work with Principals or CTE leads to create an internship-ready assessment that will help determine which students are ready for internship opportunities
- Bachelor’s College Degree
- Experience in education or learning and development preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in account management or project management role
- Solid strategic planning capability
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated success managing multiple/competing priorities
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent forecasting and time-management skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- Strong presentation skills for audiences of all levels
- Strong relationship engagement
- Proven track record of building trust among constituency/clients
- Excellent ability to build trust with teens/young adults
- Ability to work in team setting but also function autonomously
WHERE WE WORK:
- Great team with new mission & energy
- Amazing terrace views overlooking Bryant Park
- Summer Fridays
- Week off between Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Volunteer Days
WHAT WE DO:
Founded in 1917, the 4A’s was established to promote, advance and defend the interests of our member agencies, their employees and the industry at large. The organization serves 700+ member agencies across 1,300 offices, which control more than 85% of total U.S. advertising spend.
As the leading trade organization for marketing communication agencies, the 4A’s purpose is to help empower its members to deliver insightful creativity that drives commerce, and influences culture all while moving the industry forward.
The organization provides community, leadership, advocacy, guidance and best-in-class training that help enable agencies to innovate, evolve and grow.
4A’s Benefits division insures more than 160,000 employees and its D.C. office advocates for policies that best support a thriving advertising industry.
The 4A's Foundation fuels a robust diversity pipeline of talent for its members and the marketing and media industry, fostering the next generation of leaders.
The organization is dedicated to, and vested in, our members' success just as they are dedicated to helping brands create, distribute, and measure effective and insightful advertising and marketing.