We’re looking for a program managers for Corporate Service Mobile Program.What would your daily tasks look like?
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Manage the Corporate Service Mobile Program (CSMP) for a set of countries, end-to-end, including:
- Strategy & Policy- Participate in the development and implementation of new policy, (dealing with eligibility and expense policies, mobiles’ refresh requests from end users, devices’ returns and break fix policy)
- Sourcing- in partnership with CSMP Global Sourcing Lead and Procurement, (consists of collaborating with the suppliers, negotiating agreements, contract approvals and interlocking with procurement)
- Supplier Relationship & Performance Management, (eg. Monitoring and executing in-building coverage, negotiating amendments, measuring supplier’s performance)
- Provisioning, (managing large migrations and communication, taking care of tech refresh – devices & SIM cards, rolling out new plans, device cascade management)
- End User Support, (important part of day-to-day duties – providing great customer care, dealing with end users’ inquires and needs, escalations)
- Financial Management, (submitting and managing PO for country CSMP services, cost analysis and actions, spend exceptions reporting, managing bonuses and credits)
- Projects, such as implementation of new services and compliance with new regulations – piloting new services and devices, in-building solutions etc.
- Starting salary from 1900 Eur depend on experience and language proficiency
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 2 years’ program management experience
- Some experience in, and knowledge of the mobile industry
- Relationship management (as a supplier or customer)
- Language proficiency (English plus a knowledge of one of following; Spanish, German, French, Polish, Slovak, Italian)
- Knowledge of mobile industry
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.