The Professional services engineer is in charge of ensuring successful deployment and an excellent customer experience for Trusteer’s customers. You will manage the back office activities related to the customer deployment project with Trusteer’s Top customers, including the integration of Trusteer protections into the customer web site and the setup of Trusteer’s client-side software to the customer’s specific needs. He/she will also continue to support and the PS team and work with customers after completion of deployment projects to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction. Position will include some customer facing work via emails/phone calls/Webex Sessions.
This is a great opportunity for people who want to combine their technical skills and customer relation skills. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Must be admitted student in a recognized academic institute in Israel with at least 3 semesters left to graduation - preferably Computer Science or similar
- Able to work at least 3 days a week (Sunday-Thursday)
- Experience with web technology
- Understand client - server relation
- Knowledge of SQL
- English - high level (Must)
- Multitasking, productive, curious
- Good understanding of desktop & internet applications
- Quick learner
- Experience working with customers via emails/calls/web-based presentations
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.