We are currently seeking an Associate Manager Sales Communications. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and execution of multimedia content and change management infrastructure. Specific accountabilities include:
- Designing, developing and executing change management infrastructure
- Managing all video content creation and oversee planning, logistics, and execution on video production.
- Developing and leading video and audio projects for content marketing.
- Creating and executing video production services for projects and campaigns of various sizes.
- Developing communications and content strategies that address our different audiences and personas unique needs and concerns.
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on content performance
- Analyzing content and campaigns to translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising content and campaigns.
- Supporting insightsc3m.com content development and publishing.
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that owns the premier tobacco companies in the United States including Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton and Nu Mark. The companies’ brands include Marlboro, Copenhagen, Skoal, Black & Mild, MarkTen and VERVE. Altria also owns Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, one of the country’s top premium wine producers, and Philip Morris Capital Corporation, an investment company. Altria’s mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products.Altria Group Distribution Company’s role is to provide sales, distribution and consumer engagement services for Altria’s tobacco operating companies. At (insert appropriate operating/service company), we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement. In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your Sales Communications skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
- Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Film, and/or Graphic Design
- 5+ years of experience with camera and shoot, video editing, podcasting, blogging, etc.
- Experience producing and editing video and digital media.
- Demonstrated capabilities in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.). Basic HTML and CSS preferred. Other programming skills a plus.
- Prior project management experience required.
- Understanding and proficiency with analytical marketing strategies (Google Analytics)
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated team player with a great, positive attitude.
- Flexibility to work additional hours to meet project delivery dates as necessary.
- Some travel required.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.