Job Description:As a Partner Account Manager you will have the opportunity to work in a new and emerging industry to create nationwide distribution in the M2M/MVNO space. As a confident and professional Partner Account Manager, you will excel at providing support for T-Mobile's Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) and Machine to Machine (M2M) partners. The overall objective of Account Management is to ensure established MVNO/M2M partnerships are successful. This role is essential in maintaining and growing the P&L within T-Mobile. In this position, you will be a primary contact person for our current accounts. You will provide operational account analysis within your assigned accounts and support, the communication and resolution of Partner issues and inquiries to maintain or enhance established relationships. T-Mobile is counting on you to maximize contributions to the business while reaching the highest levels of partner support and satisfaction. Partner Account Managers will represent the company in all operational activities associated with a specific account. They will be familiar with a variety of industry verticals, business practices, business fundamentals, operational KPIs, and system architecture.
- This position is responsible for executing process tasks, documenting reported problems from field operations and identifying issues in our operational execution. A significant portion of time will be spent in data collection, root cause analysis and outlining operational issues. This role will also include developing alternatives and solutions to mitigate and/or eliminate operational problems, and suggesting new solutions.
- To be successful in this role, the Partner Account Operations Manager must be NT and IT savvy. The role requires the translation of system logics into a customer experience impact to drive solutions and set expectations of partners.
- Resolve operational issues impacting our MVNO and/or their customers by pulling reports, analyzing data, determining root cause, and working with the Wholesale Team, our Partners and other T-Mobile functional departments, e.g. IT (AS Retail Activations, billing, mediations), Engineering (IREG, NOC), Customer Care (Tier II and III), Revenue Accounting, Numbers Management, Law Enforcement, and Fraud.
- Assess operational impacts of upcoming changes to policy, procedure, process, product and/or services, including creating operational business requirements and participating in business acceptance testing for projects/initiatives, i.e. UAT and/or validation testing. Communicate to partners appropriately.
- Execute and/or monitor assigned processes and procedures which include tracking, reporting, documenting and communicating the performance of day-to-day operational processes and production issues to partners and internal stakeholders.
- Identify process improvements and re-engineering opportunities, and collaborate with Product Development teams and/or technical teams to develop solutions.
- Monitor ticket resolution processes and ensure established SLAs are met. Understand and manage priorities based on impacts, resolve issues in a timely manner, set clear expectations, meet commitments, follow up on open action items and escalate appropriately.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Occasional non-business hour support required.
- 3+ years operations experience supporting systems, networks, and/or processes.
- 3+ years experience in a role requiring information gathering and analysis, and problem and root cause analysis such as Business, Operations, System or Finance Analyst position.
- Superior Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. This position requires the ability to communicate and build strong relationships across many lines of business at all levels internally and externally.
- Competency in MS Office. Experience required with data analysis software and tools such as Access, Excel and SQL.
- Self-motivated and independent. The candidate must have highly developed organizational skills to manage multiple priorities.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and developing recommendations.
- Bachelors Degree preferred. Additional experience considered in lieu of degree.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Pre-employment background screen.
Minimum Qualifications: At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.