Imagine an internship with a Fortune 200 company where you can contribute innovative ideas and make a real impact in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment. You can have this when you join Altria! Altria is committed to providing an inclusive culture where unique perspectives are valued and appreciated. Come discover for yourself why you Can’t Beat the Experience!
Altria - a family of companies with more than a century and a half’s legacy of innovation and leadership – has openings for: Sales Interns (Various Locations)*
*This posting is for University of Wyoming students. If you are not an University of Wyoming student, please follow this link to available opportunities: www.cantbeattheexperience.com .
As a Sales Intern with Altria Group Distribution Company, you’ll have the chance to help influence an entire industry. How’s that for impact? During our dynamic 10-12 week summer internship program, you’ll experience on-the-job training, access to a diverse group of mentors, planned social and community service events with other Altria interns and professional development opportunities. You’ll be challenged and empowered to work on some or all of the following depending on business need:
*Average sales territories generate $15 million in annual sales and are comprised of ~130 established accounts. Successful student applicants should be able to:
- Work directly with a Territory Sales Manager mentor
- Oversee a portion of a real sales territory* for a limited time, to learn the Territory Sales Manager role
- Learn to responsibly consult retail partners on company initiatives
- Create and execute a high-level business analysis project and present the results to Senior Management
Add your talents to Altria Group Distribution Company, and help us continue our rich tradition of success built on the strength of our iconic brands, state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facilities, and passionate, committed employees. Discover a whole new level of possibilities, driving growth across Altria’s four operating companies: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nu Mark.
- Communicate effectively to influence others
- Further develop their analytical skills to identify and address opportunities
- Learn to consistently produce innovative, quality ideas and recommendations
- Utilize time and resources to maintain effectiveness
- Collaborate well in a team environment and develop client relationships
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.