This position supports T-Mobile's Marketing Communications strategy through the process of reading and distributing messages related to T-Mobile's business. Position participates in the execution of communication of marketing and communications strategies, maintaining vitality and momentum of the T-Mobile brand, helping to increase brand awareness & promote company brand and services, through Public Relations, Sponsorships & Events. Enterprise Core Competencies
Enjoy solving problems. You love tackling complex challenges and finding creative solutions. You don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it.
Attention to details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time, stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
Think on your feet, like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
Working with large groups of people. No email thread is too long, no communications tool is too intimidating.
Good Communications skills: speak eloquently, editing game is strong. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
Good Customer Service Skills. You love putting yourself in their shoes, prioritizing and advocating for their needs. Nothing stands in the way of delivering an extraordinary experience.
Strong project management skills and are able to lead and direct outside resources, ability to juggle and multi-task multiple projects simultaneously under multiple deadlines.
Motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. A Team Player who demonstrates initiative and can think on their feet
- Support in building and execute public relations strategy through competitive research, messaging and audience identification
- Becomes knowledgeable about the specific focus area of business in order to help implement operations and make recommendations, clarifies leadership communications requirements and coordinates service delivery.
- Partners cross functionally to build communication strategies and tactics that introduce new products/services, enhance brand reputation, reinforce service leadership and network quality perceptions, support change management and other key initiatives across critical internal and external stakeholders, may include the news media and , community partners.
- Create editorial calendars, responsible to monitor media and develop competitive messaging calendar.
- Develops and implements internal employee communications and voice utilizing innovative communications solutions.
- Ensures timely and effective implementation of integrated communications to support business priorities and future success.
- Reports program impact based on stakeholder feedback and business results.
- Develops and implements communications messages that will enhance and protect relationships with stakeholders, customers and the general public.
- Collaborate with other departments (Customer Service, Sales, Engineering, Legal, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven 2-4 years writing/editing newspaper, magazine, website and/or corporate communications.
- 2+ years working in a fast paced, high volume Marketing, Communications, and/or Public Relations function for a large corporation or agency; strong cross functional partnership experience.
- Strong writing abilities and presentation skills including understanding of the digital space.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with a history of anticipating issues and taking proactive action to develop and implement an appropriate response plan.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize, focus, lead, influence, delegate with the ability to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must have proven ability to translate customer insights into successful marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers
- Good understand the interplay between offline and online, paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Fully bilingual in English & Spanish, both written & spoken
- Proficient using MS Office Suite and familiar with various digital tools and emerging technologies
Minimum Qualifications:Minimum Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Public Relations License or Certification
- Ability to travel in Puerto Rico and abroad
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.