Job DescriptionIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment
you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you’ve always imagined.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Oracle HCM Cloud Technical Lead provides expertise in the implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud in the product personalization, data integration, data conversion and report and analysis development during all phases of the project. Technical leads in this role are well versed and have expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud advanced tools such as HCM Extract, HDL, BPL, BI Publisher, Security, Fast Formula, Page Composer, Page Configurator, Groovy Script, REST APIs, SOAP, Webservices. Responsibilities include technology assistance and coordination with other teams, ensuring that all technical activities are aligned with the project goals and timeline.
As an Oracle HCM Cloud Technical Lead you will be responsible for:
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Providing direction and specialist knowledge in designing and implementing technical solutions in all phases of Oracle HCM Cloud implementations for our clients.
- As a SME, facilitating design workshops with clients to understand requirements, formulate options, design solutions and develop them using Agile methods
- Leading technical teams, both on-site and off-shore, in building high quality solutions to fulfill requirements within planned timelines and budgets
- Mentoring less experienced consultants in this area
- Participating in developing reusable assets and other tools
- Participating in actual solution building
- Ensuring your skills are at the leading edge to implement the most advanced features of the relevant Oracle cloud products
Be part of a team that is delivering exceptional value by bridging technology and expertise. Collaborate with extraordinary, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality.
- Hands-on Experience in Oracle HCM Cloud technologies with at least three full cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end architecture strategies, standards, processes, and tools
- Experience in the design of high-quality architectures that meet customer standards and requirements
- The ability to build cloud solutions that are scalable, agile and highly performant
- Can be thought leader and trusted advisor with customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and is able to present solutions and architecture at different levels
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!Candidates from all locations considered; however candidates that live in or near one of the following cities preferred: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.
GBSEA17Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof ExperienceEO Statement
- At least 7 years of IT experience using Oracle HCM Cloud technologies with 2 or more years designing complex, integrated Oracle HCM Cloud application solutions
- At least 3 full cycle Oracle HCM Cloud implementations
- Certified in one or more Oracle HCM Cloud products
- Ability to speak to business users, understand their requirements and provide options using Oracle HCM Cloud solutions
- Able to coordinate with Oracle for SRs, new product releases, ability to coordinate upgrades/patches/fix
- At least 3 years team lead experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.