Job Description:Responsible for supporting the Operations organization's continuous improvement initiatives utilizing a broad range of data sources, analytical methods, and business approaches to deliver actionable recommendations to executive sponsors. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may act as team lead. Provide analytical support (including analytical systems development) by dissecting and structuring a wide range of complex business problems, extracting and analyzing data from a variety of sources, utilizing facts/data to derive a conclusion, and constructing presentations that distill complex analytical findings into communications that are intended to inform and influence decisions related to policy, procedure, and business practices. Responsible for identifying operational opportunities to improve customer experience and reduce cost to serve, initiating and leading cross-functional projects to drive continuous improvement and creating models and processes to measure and communicate improvement. Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience. #LI-JF1
Responsibilities:Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develop analysis plan and execute them independently for moderate projects
- Query data from relational databases (Teradata, MS SQL server). Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data.
- Perform data validation and data cleansing
- Perform data mining, analysis and modeling to drive business insights
- Develop executive level presentations
- Present complex and customized analytical findings
- Provide ongoing operational support
- Execute operational reporting
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Minimum 8 years related experience
- Highly proficient in SQL and 4+ years experience working with relational databases (Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL server)
- Highly proficient in Excel, Access, and Power Point
- Experience with statistical methods and analysis tools
- Highly skilled in report development and data analysis
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Customer Service in telecommunication or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree. Quantitative, Business or computer-related field such as mathematics, econometrics, statistics, operations research, or computer science.
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.