As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis person will be responsible for assisting in T-Mobile's media strategy, planning, buying and administration to ensure compliance with marketing and media objectives. We are looking for a strategic leader to drive holistic plans that deliver results. Position works closely with senior management and agency partners to create and evaluate media strategies based on go-to-market strategies, business goals, cost, timing and competitive. We are seeking someone who has a point of view, is a team player, and who can step in and drive strategy against a landscape that is in constant change.
- Minimum 5+ years media management experience within a consumer products or retail industry or equivalent experience in media planning for an advertising agency (Experience within one of the following industries: telecom, auto, financial, insurance, retail or QSR is desired).
- Familiarity with a full range of media channels, including National and Spot TV, Digital, Mobile, Radio, Print, Outdoor, Social and Hispanic/Ethnic media
- Deep media knowledge and experience driving impact, innovation and business results
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape and the latest trends in media along with media consumption habits
- Ability to drive, manage and communicate holistic media plans in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to change and refocus based on business needs
- Experience working with cross functional teams including social, advertising and sponsorships
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Media Management
Enterprise Core Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree. Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Would work with employees within Media
- Requires ability to travel 15% of the time for meetings & conferences (domestic)
Provides innovative thinking to everything we do
- Collaborates on the development of primary national strategies that deliver on business objectives
- Lead the management and execution of paid media plans, ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Works with cross functional teams to support marketing initiatives and maximize media investment opportunities
- Responsible for managing media financials for a $750M+ budget, including billing, forecasting and buy authorization process
- Leads agencies and internal finance partners to ensure performance standards are met
- Manages quarterly flowcharts for all mediums (TV, Digital, Print, OOH, Radio, Social, etc)
- Leverages learnings, including Marketing Mix Model and Attribution Model, to optimize media
- Guide external agency team to execute and optimize programs
- Manages process to deliver efficient and effective media programs
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.