The IBM CIO office wanted to enhance employee satisfaction and boost productivity by giving employees greater flexibility to choose the type of end-user device that best fits their needs. By launching Mac@IBM in 2015, IBM is helping to revolutionize how Macs and other end-user devices are deployed in an enterprise. The IBM program has increased employee satisfaction, simplified management and improved support while establishing best practices for customer engagements. Mac@IBM Apple Advisor Desk’s mission is to provide excellent customer service in IT support for internally deployed Macbooks and iOS devices.Join us and discover what you can make of this moment:
- Be a part of a high-performing international team of technical and CSAT-focused (customer satisfaction) people.
- Handle live chat and telephone based queries from IBM employees World Wide (in Europe time-zone).
- Work with IBM provided Macbook Pro, available also for your personal use.
- Develop or deepen your knowledge on MAC OS, iOS and device management tools such as JAMF Software Server and MaaS360.
- Develop or deepen your knowledge on Network connectivity, VPN, Printing solutions, Web architecture, as well as on IBM applications such as Notes, Sametime, and more.
- Benefit from agile knowledge-sharing environment with lots of opportunities for skills development and career growth.
- High focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (written, spoken), Combination of English with any of the following languages is preferred: French, German, Spanish or Italian.
- Team spirit
- Ability to take initiative and work as independent on his/her daily tasks
- Tech savvy
- Time keeping
Successful candidates can use great benefits provided by the IBM company for its employees. The benefits support following areas:
• Your money
Annual performance bonus payment
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Salary starting from 1 050 € gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Your life
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
• Your health
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
• Your development
Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
Training programs - classroom based training and 5000 e-learning course
Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
High focus on customer satisfaction Excellent communication skills Fluent English (written, spoken), any other languages are advantage Team spirit Ability to take initiative and work as independent on his/her daily tasks Tech savvy Time keepingPreferred Tech and Prof Experience
Knowledge of Windows Operating systems, Networks (LAN/WAN), Lotus Notes and other applications is welcomeEO Statement
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.