MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.Local Marketing Analysis ManagerQualificationsMinimum Experience Required
- 3+ years of strong project and program management experience with an emphasis on leading and coordinating cross functional teams end-to-end in program and process management.
- 2+ years of technology-focused marketing and/or product management.
- Cross-functional strategic planning, project and portfolio management, stage gate or similar processes.
- Proficient in the technical landscape of the carrier world.
- 3+ years of diverse experience in, or working with, multiple organizations (i.e. marketing, sales, sales ops, and analytics teams) in US wireless, consumer electronics or technology.
- 2+ years working in communication content development and design with delivery in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ensures maximum Region potential through in-depth understanding of customer needs, industry trends, and market requirements for current, new and future markets. Executes the marketing strategies that will win in the marketplace through alignment with customer needs.
- Data analysis and gathering of insights to impact Regional business strategy.
- Assist in the support and development of the Marketing strategy and storyline as well translating into compelling executive communications / presentations. Including coordinating, content and aesthetic development with cross functional groups.
- Driving and facilitating processes to resolve competing goals, eg. project prioritization. Influence & improve overall product and service management processes across diverse set of business models & execution paths.
- Program and process leadership for Regional intra-field Marketing and related processes. Works to maximize total value of projects.
- Subject matter expert of field marketing tools including: Neilson Prime Lingo, Neilson Prime Location, MaxTool, and Scarborough data.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.