Job DescriptionWhat makes IBM BTO unique:
Scope of duties:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Daily handling of T&E workload including:
We guarantee you:
- timely auditing of Expense Reports
- resolution of any issues preventing the Expense from the payment
- filling in and preparation of reports
- effective communication with clients and co-workers ensure high level of customer service professionalism
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- experience in customer service,
- English - fluent,
- Bachelor's degree.
- MS Excel skills,
- Spanish (A2+),
- Russian (A2+).
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.