A) Mandatory Technical Skills
- Execute project specific development activities in accordance to applicable standards and quality parameters.
- Developing / Reviewing Code
- Assist in setting up the right environment for the projects.
- Assist/Develop base classes/components for the projects
- Should take End to End responsibility of the deliverables
- Technical leadership for the team by enforcing various guidelines.
- Functional and technical design based on high level inputs.
Spring Boot, Java Script, HTML, CSS
- Languages :Java, REST Web service, SOAP Web service,
MVC, Spring Integration, Spring jdbctemplate)
- Frameworks : Spring 3.0 ( Spring Core, Spring AOP Spring
v7, v8 and V8.5
- ORM : Hibernate
- Middleware : JMS, Mulesoft
- Database : RDBMS, Oracle 10G or higher
- Cloud : Pivotal Cloud foundry
- Application Servers : Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Build and Deploy Tool : Maven, Jenkins
- DevOps : Git, GitHub,
- IDE :Spring Tool Suite, Rational Application
B) Optional SkillsMortgage Domain knowledge.
- Solid hands on experience in J2EE, Spring and Webservices
- Must have worked in larger teams involved in development
Learn more about HSBC: https://youtu.be/TGVD_1gJU9o?list=PLGwUcoTj1_2rvUgUDnkz8zncNRqeK8xdU