- Provide remote and on-site software technical support
- Perform software installation, configuration and system check.
- Responsible for problem and situation management
- Collaborate with local or oversea support for problem root analysis
- Manage client relationship, responsible for overall account management
- Provide technical support in sales activities, participate in service contract development
- Accountable for delivery quality
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferably with IT support experience with Knowledge in IBM products, such as DB2, AIX, PowerHA, WAS, WMQ.
Have strong analytical skills, can generate innovative approach for problem solving
Team player and self-motivated, fast learner and able to work under pressure
Accountable, responsible, initiative, creativity and able to work under stringent time schedules
Good communications and presentation skills.
Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.